DIAMANTINA TENTS AND CAMPING GEAR FOR AUSTRALIA
The Diamantina brand represents a range of affordable but high quality camping and outdoor gear that's all about function, performance, innovation and outdoor lifestyle, ideal for families and at an affordable price. Designed by Australians with over 20 years of experience in the Australian camping industry. This means the Diamantina range offers the latest functional innovations to provide Australian campers with the most comfortable and functional equipment available.
The Diamantina brand was first launched in Australia in 2003, built by experts in the camping industry with many prior years of experience. We've had a lot of fun developing these products to give you equipment that looks good, is of great quality and realistically priced.
Our range currently includes dome tents, canvas tents, gazebos, self inflating mats and sleeping bags, camping chairs, kayaks and camping tables and is being expanded all the time, so please check back here regularly for product updates.
We are now providers of equipment to tour companies, government departments both in Australia and overseas, mining industry, outback stations, national parks and many families right around Australia who enjoy quality outdoor equipment.
Diamantina Camping Equipment are the exclusive Australian and New Zealand distributors of the Campmor range of canvas tents made in South Africa using heavy duty breathable ripstop canvas. This range along with the comprehensive range of Diamantina canvas tents, means Diamantina Camping Equipment is the largest supplier of quality canvas tents and shelters in Australia.
Diamantina Camping Equipment also has a large range of weekend dome tents, hiking tents and family dome tents, with some unique high quality designs and innovations not found in other tent ranges, recognised by Australia's leading consumer magazines and customers alike as some of the best quality tents in Australia.
There are opportunities for agents to represent and sell this range of products around Australia. If you are interested please call 02 47 334 111 to discuss.
Please enjoy browsing through our site, and don't hesitate to contact us if you require further information about our products and services.
Here is a testimonial from a client who has used Diamantina Equipment:
"On the Diamantina tents they are definately the way to go if your using it often as they are dear, however a couple of my mates have them and they are second to none, they're quick to set up and really well built they are a lot cooler tent then my coleman dome tent they are made of all the top grade stuff and in a storm my tent was all but blown over and there's were as good as gold. if i was buying one i would get a Diamantina tent for sure but if depends on what you want to spend".
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Diamantina Camping Equipment offers FREE DELIVERY - to the metropolitan areas of selected Australian capital cities - on selected items. Due to excessive freight fees, this free freight offer does not include Darwin and Hobart. We will endeavour to work out the best possible freight deal we can for anyone outside of these areas, and for regional locations, on a case by case basis. Items that include free delivery are clearly marked on this website. Those without mention of free delivery are not eligible for free delivery. Free delivery is preferred to a business location where the goods can be signed for. Delivery to your door offers great convenience and some camping gear can be bulky and heavy so the savings offered for this service can be significant. Areas outside metropolitan areas of Capital Cities will incurr an additional freight fee.
- We use a network of reputable and reliable couriers to deliver your order.
- Our delivery area is mainland Australia and mainland Tasmania. We can arrange delivery to remote locations around Australia. For delivery to regional locations and islands off the mainland coast, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide a quote.
- We dispatch from our warehouse during business hours Monday – Friday.
- If we receive your order and payment is authorised by midday AEST we’ll dispatch it to you the same day.
Estimated delivery times
- In general, delivery times will range from 3-10 business days (excluding weekends and holidays).
- If your order is likely to exceed 10 business days we’ll contact you.
- Outside metropolitan areas, delivery times may vary.
Receiving Your Order
- Deliveries are made during business hours Monday to Friday.
- Small parcels will be left in your letter box, but for larger parcels someone needs to be there to accept delivery.
- If not, a card will be left detailing how you can collect your parcel, or have it redelivered if this service is available.
- Please inspect the package for damage before signing. If the package is damaged but the contents look unaffected, note the damage on the delivery receipt before signing. If the package is damaged to an extent the contents may be damaged, please refuse delivery and call us on 0400380473
- If you discover a problem after you've accepted delivery, please email email@example.com. We may be able to resolve the problem without requiring you to return the item.
- You should retain all packing material, manuals, swing tags, etc. until you're completely satisfied with the condition and performance of your purchase. Doing so will make it easier to return the item if necessary.
- If you wish to return or exchange such an item please refer to Returns and Exchanges below.
Out of Stocks
- Sometimes the product you select is temporarily unavailable. Whenever this occurs we will contact you as soon as possible to advise you of the delayed dispatch date.
- You will have the option of waiting for the item to arrive, choose an alternative item, or cancel your order and receive a refund of payment.
- Orders of more than one product are generally not split unless specifically requested.
- All orders are wrapped and packaged to ensure they arrive complete and in sound condition.
- However if a discrepancy arises with your delivery please report it to us within 3 business days of receipt.
- Customers are responsible for providing Diamantina Camping Equipment with the correct delivery address. All risks and costs associated with providing an incorrect delivery address shall remain with customers.
Returns & Exchanges
At Diamantina Camping Equipment our goal is to provide an enjoyable and rewarding shopping experience that encourages you to shop with us for years to come. Therefore we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase.
If you receive a product from us that you want to return or exchange for something else, we will happily do so under the terms of our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
This means to accept returns or exchanges, we need to receive an email from you within 5 days of receiving your goods. We will only accept returns or exchanges if the items are in an unused condition and in their original packaging.
Sorry, but return delivery cost are not refundable.
To Make a return or exchange:
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org first with what you would like to do - return or exchange.
- We'll give you a Return Advice Number (RAN) which you need to show on your returned goods so we can deal with it quickly and efficiently.
- Please send the item in its original box or packagng with any manuals or items that came with it using a label for all address and RAN details. To retain its like-new condition, please don't write on the item's packaging.
Include a copy of your receipt or invoice making sure the following information in included:
- Phone Number
- Email address
- Date of purchase
- Purchase price
- Method of payment
- Reason fo the return
- Return Advice Number
- Please return the package prepaid by Australia Post, or via an agreed carrier to:
Diamantina Camping Equipment. unit 2/204 Walters Rd, Arndell Park NSW 2148.
- Once we receive your returned item and everything is ok, we can then get on with processing your refund or exchange.
- Refunds or exchanges will be via the same method in which the item was purchased or via a cheque. In the event of an exchange, the replacement item will then be re-charged.